Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Really?

Some people in my building are bothered by the process we are using to collect food for our school wide food drive which netted 6,000 items last year. Really?

Some people in my building are bothered that the 1,500 items collected at our Fill-the-Bus event are taking up space in a conference room. Really?

Some people in my building are bothered that we would ask every student in the building to creat a goal of 10 items, which if we met, would net 10,000 items. Really?

As my dad has been known to say, "You can't make it up."

4 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people are just bothered by everything and have long since forgotten the bigger picture. I hate it when they bother me by email and make the font super huge and in different colors like they are yelling at me or something. I will take the email over the sound of their voice because some of those folks have a voice that grates on everyone's nerves.

 
At 11:04 AM , Anonymous henri paris said...

Some people truly are bothered by absolutely everything =)

 
At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Maggie said...

Don't worry about it, most åpeople get sick of complaining after a while.. then again some never get tired =)

 
At 1:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember doing a star tree one Christmas season. The students set it up and ran it. The problem? It was in the teacher's lunch room. I got a lot of flak for wanting to help students help other people. And these are people who got into teaching because they supposedly wanted to help others. Uh huh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home