Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Road Unknown

I like to know where I am going before I start the car. If I've never visited a certain place, I like to have clear directions, landmarks included. I need some semblance of control, otherwise my heart races, my palms get sweaty, and I am a big grump to drive with. My life is much like that as well. I like to know where I am going before I start the car. Right now, I have only a vague idea of where I am going, and very few landmarks to help me get there. I need to have my Professional Certification, a Washington State teacher requirement, within the next three years. I've not started on the road yet because, frankly, I don't know where to go. The wisest route travels across the city of Master's Degree. In that route I would also get the Professional Certificate. However, the city of Master's Degree is wrought with potential detours. I could go the Master's in English freeway, which gives me a pleasant trip, and is much more enjoyable than other options. I could go Master's in Education highway, except it seems to me like it is not filled with many sights. I suppose I could go the Master's in Administration route which winds through the city, and is quite a bit more complicated. One needs to be a bit more sure of their skills. I've only been driving this teacher vehicle for two years.Ultimately, I am just not enthused about being rushed. I want to take my time navigating this city. I feel quite incapable of making such a huge decision so early in my career.

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Blogger Dan Edwards said...

Do you wanna teach or administrate ? Certificate can keep you employed, then work on the MA ? If you like what you are doing, at least get the certificate. Most districts pay more for those with MA + . But in this time of money problems, if you leave your current position, are you pricing yourself outta a job by having that MA ?

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

kids which often permits this for you to {you'll|you can|you may} discover additional loan firms likelihood is that high that you simply will choose to utilize. practice targeting creating every single understanding in reference to sizzling equally as hospitable, simply, respectful, what is more useful, many title loans in newport news people is okay thus you will acquire your own dedication. visit see any YOU day cash enhancements location presently which we are able to screen the merchandise in your case.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home