Sunday, September 21, 2008

Daydreaming about Education

On my way to church this morning, with toddlerTate singing "Sweet Caroline" in the backseat, my mind wandered to Monday morning when I return to the education world. We meander our way through northern Hartford, a city like many others struggling to educate its students.
How I happened upon the following thoughts, I cannot say. But, here's what my mind wondered:
Suppose I had the chance to buy a tenament building in the city. I would offer rental agreements to families whose students attend the local public school. Then, as part of my marketing strategy, I would discount rent even further for those familes based upon their children's grades.
In my daydream, it was a non-profit organization focused on grassroots influencing. Anyway, that was my daydream. Now, I just need the money.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hi nice post about education,having your blog as reference makes my mba education in australia much easier, keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home