Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas in Connecticut

If you've never seen the movie, know that it isn't that good. However, I will be celebrating Christmas in Connecticut. My wife and I leave early Friday morning from the wet and windy Pacific Northwest headed south to Dallas and then up north to Connecticut. For baby-Tate, this will be her very first airplane ride, very first visit to Connecticut, and her very first meeting with her cousins, aunts, uncles, and great grandparents from my side of the family. My parents visited after she was born.
I can't promise any new material while I am away--for two reasons. One, I want to enjoy the brief vacation without thinking at all about education, and two, I think my parents still have dial -up service!
So, enjoy your break, read a good book, check out my archives, and wait anxiously for my return.

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but you're wrong there. Mom and Dad have moved into the 21st Century and now have high-speed internet. So we should expect some thoughtful blogs from the East coast.

 
At 5:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm originally from Connecticut. Last time I was up there for the holidays I vowed never to return! *LOL*

Unfortunately, we still have to visit family there...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home