Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Interview

As many of you know, I am currently seeking employment in Connecticut. Yesterday, I had an initial interview with a local Catholic high school. The meeting went well enough for them to ask me to return for a second, formal, interview tomorrow at 1:30 E.S.T.
I honestly have not been in too many formal interview for teaching. In fact, this will only be the fifth formal interview in my education career; and only the third in face to face (two were over the phone). I am confident in my skills, but lack a little confidence in the interview process.
But, this is an amazing opportunity to work for a well-respected school.

6 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew:

Just relax and be yourself. You are good. You have much to offer -- and much to learn. Let them see that you know that.

And know that you have lots of people rooting for you.

Cheers,
Debbie (and Julia!)

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger EnglishTeacherMe said...

Congratulations and good luck! I will start my job search later this semester for the Spring, and I'm already a nervous wreck! Here's to being comfortable with ourselves and our abilities enough that we convince others we're just that good!

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Ms. V. said...

I worked for a parochial school...wonderfully fulfilling...good luck!

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I can hardly wait to read the rest of the story!

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger ms-teacher said...

Hope everything goes well on your interview. Keeping my fingers crossed and can't wait to hear how it all turns out!

 
At 6:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Coach MacAmar!! Keep us posted on how it goes...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home