Sunday, June 01, 2008

Do you like your teacher?

It's Sunday evening and I was feeling depressed at getting turned down for a new position. I figured I must be a terrible teacher. This thought gave me the idea to do some youtubing of the phrases, "I hate my teacher," and "I love my teacher." I've provided the links.

"I Hate My Teacher"--First 5 that appear:
Video 1--Scary. At one point he wields a knife--the authorities might want to view that.
Video 2--A little long and rambling.
Vide0 3--Nothing like attacking personality or making wild claims to remind me why I love teaching!
Video 4--Long, very long...but I actually enjoyed the video--especially when she rags on Julius Caesar!
Video 5--Sorry P.E. Teachers...this guy hates his gym teacher.

"I Love My Teacher"--First 5 that appear:
Video 1--A music video from elementary school kids; very sweet!
Video 2--Confusing.
Video 3--An old Bill Cosby clip.
Video 4--The teacher thinks it is because of his "guns."
Video 5--Some strange anime thing...I don't follow.

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanted to see the student ragging on Shakespeare, am I hitting the wrong link?

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger Mr. McNamar said...

Sorry Joe, I must not have pasted the right link. It should be fixed.

 
At 2:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks.
Watched it.
OMG!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home