Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My Bucket was Filled.

Back in January, I plugged the book How Full is Your Bucket?, a motivational text offering insight into the power of positive communication. This evening, in my sweltering home office, I visited SchoolGate, a British education blog, via one of my favorite blogs, Joanne Jacobs.

Ms. Ebner lists The Daily Grind as one the Top 10 Education blogs. For all of the time, and sometimes lack of it, that goes into examining education policy, classroom experiences, or the teaching life, I appreciate such adulation.

I hope that once life returns to normal here--my buddy Stence just visited for five days, including two Red Sox games: one at Yankee Stadium, the other at Fenway Park--I will return to thoughtful posts about education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home