Tuesday, November 09, 2010

What Would Belichick Do?

Here in New England, Coach Bill Belichick of the New England Patriots is considered a genius. Around the country, and especially to the hated New York Jets, he is a cheater. So, a recent story about a Connecticut high school coach who used a "found" wristband containg the opposing team's plays, has me wondering, "What would Belichick Do?"
Actually, I'm wondering about whether or not what the coach did by using that wristband was ethical or not. I mean, 'finders keepers, losers weepers.' I'm going to take the side of the "offending" coach. I mean, if General Petraus had found Osama Bin Laden's "playbook," I hope he would consult it!

3 Comments:

At 5:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, the comparison between a war criminal and national security, and a high-school sporting event is ridiculous. If we are to teach our children and students right from wrong we must demonstrate proper behavior. Winning through effort and dedication if always better than stealing, even if it means not winning a football game or failing a test. As a parent and I teacher, I want my children and students to act ethically in all situations. Hard work is its own reward; the lessons learned will last a life time. Integrity does count.

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Mr. McNamar said...

hyperbole

 
At 11:33 PM , Anonymous IMT - CDL Noida said...

Today, IMT-CDL, Ghaziabad is well known for its distinguished faculty, state-of-the-art technology and innovative pedagogy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home