Saturday, June 30, 2007

Update

The first week of summer vacation has ended. I have thought very little about the world of education or my school year. I am too busy being preoccupied with the fact that my house hasn't sold (6 weeks on the market).
I miss my daughter and wife, who both flew from Panama to Connecticut. My wife's parents are missionaries in Panama. We are moving to Connecticut this summer, and we didn't think it made sense for my wife and daughter to fly back home and then a second trip to Connecticut. Had I known the market would come to a near stop here, I wouldn't have done that. I also sent our dog, Fort, to join them.
So here I remain, waiting less than patiently for my house to sell, but thoroughly enjoying my first summer that I am not teaching summer school. I need this break.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your summer break! I hope you'll find a buyer soon.

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I trust that once you move to CT, your blog will move with you. Yes?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home