Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A total eclipse of the heart...or moon.






With apologies to the Science Goddess, I'll admit that the sciences were not my strongest academic adventures. But, this world and universe that we live in fascinates me, because whether you believe in the Creation story or the equally ludicrous Big Bang story, our universe is beautiful.

So tonight, I took my mediocre camera on to my deck and braved the mid twenty temperature to capture some pictures of the lunar eclipse. I think some of the photographs came out well for an amateur photographer with mediocre equipment. As you can see, as the light faded, my ability to capture the scene faded with it.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM , Blogger The Science Goddess said...

They look great!

The eclipse was just as pretty on the west coast. We miss you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home