Friday, July 27, 2007

Thank You

My brother and I will hop into our rented 22 foot Penske truck tomorrow morning, thus ending my Washington years for now. I came to Kirkland, Washington as an 18 year old freshman ready to take life head on. I returned to Connecticut only after my first and second year of college. Since that time, I have made my residence in Washington.
I want to use this space to thank the many people who have helped me confront this life that we live. I have made wonderful friendships that I value greatly. I have met some of the most fantasticly alive people on earth.
When I have settled back in Connecticut, finally joining my wife and daughter, I will resume my post here in front of the keyboard.
Thank you, Washingtonians, for enduring this pesky East Coaster with a penchant for a good verbal spar.

3 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger The Science Goddess said...

You've been a lovely addition. We will miss you.

I look forward to hearing about your new adventures in teaching.

 
At 7:29 AM , Blogger syferium said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew!

Julia and I both love you and wish you, Stef, and baby Tait well!

Cheers,
Debbie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home