Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Back to School

Okay, I still have another two weeks before having to officially return to duty, but now that I have finished teaching summer school and entertained my parents, sister, brother and sister-in-law, as well as their two children, it is time to focus once agian on teaching.

I can say that I am feeling a sense of urgency, today, only because I realize how much I have to do. There is more than one pre-year meeting to attend--always enjoyable--and more than enough preparation. I've mentioned it before; but as I am still uneasy about it, I will mention it again. I have to teach a new grade level this year. This means yet another year of wondering if I am on the right track or if I am even getting anything valuable done. It sure will be nice to teach something more than once.

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Blogger Mr. McNamar said...

Thank you, Sombrero Girl, for your kind words. I do hope my year goes well!
As for you, I also wish you the greatest success. I would also encourage you to keep on blogging--anywhere in particular I might be able to follow your thoughts?
Feel free to stop by anytime. It would be nice to hear your thoughts on the educational issues I will discuss!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home