Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Things to smile about

While my 9th graders make me want to fall asleep for an entire weekend out of sheer exhaustion from handling the same issues over and over, and while the strong majority of my Pre-College 12th graders make me want to make them sleep for an entire weekend so that they might be even close to awake the rest of the week, I have found reason to smile, even laugh this week.
The Education Wonk asked what was the last thing that made us smile. I quickly thought back to this afternoon as I read this post by a student in my Pre-College class as she reflected on the first quarter of school.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM , Blogger EdWonk said...

Seeing your link to our post just made me smile. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home