Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to School

I happen to enjoy a bit of choas. So, getting hired today has created a whirlwind that won't end for a few weeks. I am thankful for those winds.
Tomorrow is new teacher orientation, which seems odd considering I have four years of experience. This will be a great chance to meet the other new teachers to the building--apparently there are many.
School begins on Tuesday. The certification issue that my wife has, I too have. I am even more convinced that a certificate from Washington, or any state, should transfer seamlessly to Connecticut, or any other state.

10 Comments:

At 3:06 PM , Blogger trishia said...

congrats on the new job!

what classes are you teaching?

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger Dr Pezz said...

Congratulations on the new job!

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

I knew someone would snap you up!

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Ms. V. said...

Last I heard (yesterday), you received a rejection...you got called last night or today?

WOW! That's great!!! Congrats!

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger The Science Goddess said...

Excellent news! I hope you have a great year.

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Matt said...

Congratulations! Best of luck on the certification issue and have a great year.

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Mr. B-G said...

Nice job. Hopefully your transition back to New England goes well. I teach in Massachusetts, and definitely make sure to take advantage of natural beauty of this area when I can.

I don't know if you're a Sox, Pats, or Celtics fan, but I don't think there's ever been a better time to follow New England sports.

 
At 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaay! That's great! Good luck!

 
At 4:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Embrace the orientation. Every school is different and even experienced teachers need to learn the local ropes.

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger ms-teacher said...

congratulations & can't wait to hear about your new teaching position!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home